Business Development Manager (m/f)
Due to our need to develop new business opportunities in the banknote industry, we are seeking to recruit immediately or at a date to be agreed, an inspiring, charismatic, and trustworthy Business Development Manager (m/f).
In your role as Business Development Manager you will work in close cooperation with the Vice President Sales & Marketing and the Sales and Marketing team to coordinate activities for the Durasafe substrate family. With 70-80% travel time as part of the job, you will build on existing relationships and establish new contacts to:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the product and market strategy for
- Durasafe in accordance with the corporate strategy
- Build and nurture the key customer relationships with Central Banks and printers
- Initiate the development of new products and services
- ldentify and manage new business market opportunities to achieve growth targets
- Engage and collaborate with opinion leaders to strengthen the relevant network in the bannote industries at conferences and other events
- Analyse customer requirements and advise on products and problem solutions
- Translate the strategy into clear, logical plans including driving innovative change and operational improvement
- Coordinate activities with Marketing / Product Management
Requirements for the position:
- A University degree in a business related discipline
- A sound, technically-based education with further qualification in business management
- Demonstrable experience of working with clients in the High Security Paper Industry (print or manufacture), preferably at Central Bank level
- Good technical understanding of high security substrate production and the ability to quickly learn the technical processes involved
- Excellent verbal and written English, preference given for fluency in additional languages
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, pronounced customer orientation, entrepreneurial thinking and a professional manner.
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy to achieve objectives including interpreting Government policy and regulations
- An enthusiastic and motivating personality combined with a high level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Successfully pass the relevant background checks
Would you like to play an active role in shaping the Company's success, and immerse yourself in the world of Swiss Security Paper? You will receive many more good reasons why you should bring your experience to Landqart AG at a face-to-face interview. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Mrs Karin Russenberger HR Manager (Direct Tel. +41 81 307 92 34).
Act today! Put forward your case and convince us by emailing email@example.com!
Nur in folgenden Dateiformaten: .doc, .docx, .pdf und .jpg. Maximale Grösse: 5 MB
Alternativ hierfür können Sie uns auch die Dateien per Mail zustellen.